picking up your cash
Here is a sample timeline of what happens after you submit your application:
- Wednesday, September 27: Applications due for Round 1
- Saturday, September 30: Interviews as necessary; UOFC convenes to evaluate applications
- Tuesday, October 3: Decisions emailed to all applicants by the UOFC
- Friday, October 6: Approved applicants can start picking up cash vouchers from the Business Office at 55 Whitney Ave. ONLY registered group Treasurers can pick up these vouchers – all others will be turned away.
- After picking up your voucher, proceed to the (nearby) Office of Treasury Services on 2 Whitney Avenue for a petty cash pickup.
Please stop by the Business Office in a timely manner. If you do not pick
up your grant within a month, your grant will be nullified. Note that office hours for the Business Office are 9 am-noon and 1 pm-4 pm on Fridays and 1:00pm - 4:00pm on Wednesdays. Office hours for Treasury Services are 8:30-4 pm Monday-Friday. Please contact Betty Jane Schiller at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or if you have difficulties picking up your grant.
Please note that all receipts must be brought to the Business Office in a