Budget 2016-2017 Academic Year
Total Revenue: $380,158.00
- 2015-2016 Rollover: $42,783.00
- Student Activities Fee (SAF): $125 per student, YCC PTAEO: $297,375.00
- University President’s Office Grant: $40,000.00 (to be received around the time of Spring Fling, earmarked specifically for Spring Fling)
Current Balance (9/26/16): $340,158.00
Balance with President’s Grant: $380,158.00
Total Expenses: $376,352.61842
- Campus Events Fund: $55,438.44114
- This pays for YCC-sponsored events like Hoedown
- Please reach out to Events Director Lauren Sapienza (lauren.Sapienza@yale.edu) for more information
- YCC Administrative Fund: $3,801.5800
- This pays for software subscriptions, tax filings, etc.
- Spring Fling Fund: $298,633.1169
- This pays for production, security, as well as the acts themselves.
- The exact amount that each act is paid is confidential under privacy agreements.
- Please reach out to Events Director Lauren Sapienza (email@example.com) for more information
- Community Fund: $18,479.48038
- FCC: $3,500 (Freshman BBQ, Freshman Screw, etc.)
- SoCo: $3,500 (Sophomore Crush, study break, etc.)
- JCC: $3,500 (Box Night, etc.)
- Yale Society Initiative: $1,370.34
- New Ideas Initiative: $6,609.14 (Remaining from Community Fund after fulfilling obligations.)
Total Revenues: $380,158.00
Total Expenses: $376,352.62
Surplus: $3,805.38 (1.001%)
$380,158.00 (100%) – $376,352.62 (99%) = Surplus: $3,805.38(1%).
*This is to be used for emergency or last-minute, unexpected expenditures