Budget 2017-2018 Academic Year
Total Expected Revenue: $349,000
- Student Activities Fee (SAF): $125 per student, YCC PTAEO: $309,000
- University President’s Office Grant: $40,000.00 (to be received around the time of Spring Fling, earmarked specifically for Spring Fling)
- Yale College Dean's Office Grant to First-Year Class Council to defray costs of the closure of Commons for First-Year Dance: $1,500 (yearly through the reopening of Commons)
- Yale College Dean's Office Grant to Sophomore Class Council for new events funding: $1,500 (2017-2018 only)
Total Budgeted Expenses: $349,000
- Campus Events Fund: $51,963.00 (14.889%)
- This pays for YCC-sponsored events like Yale-Harvard Party, Last Comic Standing
- Please reach out to Events Director Tyler Bleuel at (email@example.com) for more information
- YCC Administrative Fund: $3,490.00 (1.00%)
- This pays for software subscriptions, tax filings, etc.
- Spring Fling Fund: $274,157.00 (78.555%)
- This pays for production, security, as well as the acts themselves.
- The exact amount that each act is paid is confidential under privacy agreements.
- Please reach out to Spring Fling Committee chairs Lucas Villalobos (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Griffin Solot-Kehl (email@example.com) for more information
- Community Fund: $15,900.00 (4.556%)
- FCC: $3,500.00 (First-Year BBQ, First-Year Dance, etc.) [additional $1,500 from YCDO]
- SoCo: $3,500.00 (Sophomore Crush, study break, etc.) [additional $1,500 from YCDO]
- JCC: $4,000.00 (Networking Events, Box Night, etc.)
- Community Engagement Grant: $4,900.00
- Surplus/Emergency Fund: $3,490.00 (1.000%)